The appearance of your eCommerce store is everything. From its structure to your use of colors and images, your Shopify design plays a massive role in how first-timers perceive your eCommerce store and how comfortable visitors are navigating it.
As an eCommerce business owner looking to get the most out of your store, you constantly monitor metrics concerning it. You see that your campaigns and strategies are bringing in a lot of traffic but, sadly, you lack an expected rate of conversions and eCommerce sales. Many factors affect this and one of them, which is probably something you didn’t realize needs that much attention, is your <b>Call to Action</b> (CTA).
Marketing campaigns have played integral roles in commerce from time immemorial. For Shopify eCommerce, however, and with the growth of the internet over the years, there are a lot of additional, unconventional strategies to implement.
As per a 2021 survey of 2800+ Shopify stores, a mere 1.6% of eCommerce store visitors make a successful purchase. The rest 98.4% of your visitors are probably busy surfing the store via your Shopify search bar struggling to find the right product.
Beyond just price, collection, and brands, there are a lot of filters you should use to personalize your store’s search experience. Sparq lets you create these filters using tags you’ve already set for your products to guide search users on your store
Users engaging with the search are more than twice as likely to convert than non-search users. What’s more, on average close to 10-15% of e-commerce site visitors use the search bar and can contribute up to 30% of the total revenue or more
We have tried everything but I am unable to get much sales”, “how to increase website conversion rates”, “how to optimize customer experience”. Do such questions bother you? Don't worry, these questions bother even the most seasoned managers