Hey everybody! Continuing with enhancements to Sparq thanks to customer feedback, we’ve made some big improvements. We’re sure that these changes are bound to help stores improve site engagement and our international clients.
Our new features are easily accessible from our Shopify dashboard so that you create a personalized experience for your store.
26 Jul 2019
- A bug in the mobile search drop-down was noticed. Some themes automatically blocked the drop-down from appearing and accepting search queries. This has been resolved.
- We’ve added the ability to add discount labels on search results that appear on the results page. Shop owners can toggle them on and off in the “Themes Settings” menu.
- We noticed an issue with the loading screen layout for the search results page. This has been resolved.
- We’ve removed the redundant “Filters” option from the “Preferences” menu. Instead, as we have added the Tag based filters feature, we thought it would be best to create a new standalone “Filters” menu on the dashboard. This comes in handy by letting users create and edit the filters on their site using the same page.
- We’ve also Improved the message for our Trial customers on the dashboard informing them how long they have left on their premium trial. This should help customers experience Sparq Search fully without wondering how much time they have got left.
17 Jul 2019
- Our Smart Dynamic Filters is now live! These filters automatically remove irrelevant options to match the search query so that users can find what they are looking for quicker.
- You can also create filters customized to your store with Tags you are already using for your product. You’ll be able to set them up in a couple of minutes by following the simple steps here. If you need any support, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Smart Dynamic filters can now be used to power your collection page. If you are interested, reach out to us at email@example.com
- We’ve added Multi Currency support to Sparq. If your store uses default Shopify multicurrency setup or any app which support Shopify multi-currency setup, the currency conversion will work out of the box. Now you can use Sparq for a store anywhere in the world.
- We’ve made even more improvements to our data indexer so that we can complete syncing operation faster.
Remember that you can always ping us with your suggestions and ideas! Please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any details.